[pct-l] The good old camera questions...

Moynihan mary.moynihan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 08:58:49 CDT 2007

Thanks for the advice, especially that review Amir. I had been looking for a
review that had samples of those types of closeups, but I couldn't find one.
The detail proves excellent for a non SLR camera that is $50 more than the
rest of the models I had been looking at and has everything I want.
Now I just need to figure out what 8 ounces to leave behind to make room for
the 15 ounce camera. I think I can handle it....

~Spirit