[pct-l] Horseshoe Meadows

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Thu Mar 29 02:34:51 CDT 2007

Hi all,
    My dad is hoping to meet up with me before June 11th or after June 16th and we've been plotting a number of different points where this may happen, depedning on how fast I have travelled until then, and how the sierras are looking. One of them is Horseshoe Meadows. He'll have rental car and one possibility is to leave it at Lone Pine and taxi to the trail at Horseshoe. Is it the sort of place a taxi would go? I don't know the road quality up there, maybe he'd have to hitch, but it doesn't seem like a very busy place so hitching may take too long.

Cheers,
    Craig