[pct-l] Light Weight Umbrella

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Wed Mar 28 08:51:09 CDT 2007

 Yes.  There are a few ways to temporarily attach the umbrella to the pack
to walk with hands available.  I just made a modified version of the
approach Switchback uses and tried it out for 10 miles this weekend.  It
worked very well.

To get the details go to www.postholer.com  Look in the Forums under
"switchback unleashed", then search for umbrella.

The directions are a bit tough to explain in writing without photos.  If
after reading the info at postholer you are unclear, let me know.  I will
take some pictures for you.

BillB