[pct-l] PCT paving almost underway!

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Tue Mar 27 23:29:59 CDT 2007

I've heard of "cabin fever" -- this must be a related type of phenomenon. Must be something like "trail fever" perhaps? *hehehe* Some folks have wayyy too much time on their hands...and here I thought I was the only one with that problem!    Ronnie Jo

Jon Danniken wrote:
As many of you know, a number of us have recently received the go-ahead
from