[pct-l] Idyllwild parking

Robert robert at engravingpros.com
Tue Mar 27 19:15:38 CDT 2007

I did a training hike from Campo to Idyllwild last month and was suprised to learn that they have re drawn the park boundries. A lot of the area no longer requires a Adventure Pass. I had a new map from the ranger station here some where....  Ah well, I guess you should call for details.

  Laurie Rosenthal, District Ranger

San Jacinto Ranger District
54270 Pinecrest
P.O. Box 518