[pct-l] Rain gear recommendations?

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Tue Mar 27 10:24:52 CDT 2007

   Depending on the temperature, I don't mind hiking in the rain with no
rain gear (I do wear a hat and use a pack cover.
   However, water tends to fill up my boots!!  While it doesn't seem to
creat any hiking problems, is this something that others have noticed and
his there a way to avoid it?
   Or is it simply a fact of hiking and not to worrry about it.