[pct-l] Water Caches

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 21:43:05 CDT 2007

<It's the same old story, a few imposing their will on the many.

After I read this, I thought I was operating under a misimpression as
to what the definition of the word 'impose' was.  So I looked it up:

http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entry/impose;_ylt=Ar1F7396qYGFM4oOcK9i3LmugMMF

1. To establish or apply as compulsory; levy: impose a tax.
2. To apply or make prevail by or as if by authority: impose a peace
settlement.
3. To obtrude or force (oneself, for example) on another or others.
<<<<

I think the definition of 'impose' doesn't apply at all in describing
one providing water for another to drink.

 <My will ends where yours begins.

Providing snow level information is an act of generousity, and gets
done by having the will to make it happen.

Providing water to drink is an act of generousity, and gets done by
having the will to make it happen.

Both are acts of 'goodwill', if you will.

At least, that's what I would have thought.  I could be wrong.