[pct-l] Water Caches

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Mar 26 20:23:29 CDT 2007

Well if the emergency caches are not widely advertised, how will those
needing emergency supply know where the caches are?

That said, the quantity of water cached and used strongly indicates that
the caches are being use for much more than simply an emergency supply.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>