[pct-l] #rd Gate Cache... Suggestion

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 20:16:53 CDT 2007

don't forget, these caches are there for SAFETY
PURPOSES ONLY, and they are heavily advertised as such.

<<<<<<

My only experience with water caches is reading about them in a number
of trail journals.  I had the impression that hikers pretty much
always got water at them, as if they were built into their water
resupply plan.  But I guess my impression is wrong?  The personal
plan/policy should be to go from natural source to natural source?
What if they have dried up? Carry enough water to get to...where?