[pct-l] Traversing the Sierra

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Mon Mar 26 12:35:58 CDT 2007

Bill,

It may have been a very difficult part, but it was still "the best."  IMHO, the Sierras are most beautiful when they are covered with snow, and spring is bursting forth in the lower elevations.  We went into Rae Lakes over Kersarge in September last year, and though there was no snow, it just was not as special as it was cloaked in winter garments.

L-Rod