[pct-l] PCT Steven's Pass to Stehekin

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Mon Mar 26 12:22:38 CDT 2007

According to Jerry & Andrea Dinsmore (trail angels in Skykomish) no one has been through, and no one knows the condition of the trail up there yet.  They have 300% of normal snow this year, and sobos generally don't start south until June, so it may be a while before there is any concrete information about that stretch.

L-Rod