[pct-l] #rd Gate Cache... Suggestion

bharve at dslextreme.com bharve at dslextreme.com
Mon Mar 26 11:33:17 CDT 2007

Another distributed process-  Make a primary cache location a short
distance off the road.  Make 3rd gate the secondary cache location, with
carrying from road to 3rd gate done by hikers.  Good planner hikers stop
at 3rd gate only for the shade and social.  Weight conscious hikers carry
some empties to the road and fill up there for the ~ 9 miles to Barrel
springs.  Weight conscious hikers wanting to collect karma or snag beer
coupons for WS also carry a couple gallons on their return to 3rd gate.

Bill Batchelor