[pct-l] Public Transportation From Idyllwild?

Peter Dascalos peter at dascalos.com
Sun Mar 25 16:53:22 CDT 2007

I ended a little PCT section hike in Idyllwild in February and my arraigned
ride could not pick me up so I needed to find transportation back to
Murrieta. I asked around town and was told by the townies that there is no
public transportation available through Idyllwild. I was left with a hitch
to get home. It was about an hour and a half before someone stopped and
luckily they were going to San Diego (and Murrieta is on the way!), so I was
able to get a direct lift home.

Good Luck,

Peter "OC" Dascalos
OnTheTrail.org