[pct-l] A Serious Challenge

RJ Lewis karmagurl at rainierconnect.com
Fri Mar 23 04:42:56 CDT 2007

Shauna,
  Thanks for that idea, that is one that did cross my  mind. I also have
a "seal a meal" and that would help a great deal in my storage options.
MSG will put me in the hospital for a week or so. Not fun.
I take a multi vitamin daily and as far as I can tell, I'm probably the
healthiest I've ever been in years. I haven't had a cold or the flu or
anything like that in 5 years or more. I think that stands on its own
merit. :)
  Oh yeah, I got a list from a nice restraunt owner back in Minnesota,
and MSG has more than 50 names-- yeah count em, 50!!!! Ever drink "ultra
pasteurized milk?  How do you think they preserve it so it lasts longer?
MSG. Adolph's Meat Tenderizer of the old days-- not sure if you can
still get it-- PURE MSG. It's how they make meat appear red on the store
shelves. Nearly every variety of Campbells soups is loaded with MSG.
Anyway, before I go further and upset the wonderful folks on the list,
Thanks again for your help! Greatly appreciated.

Ronnie Jo