[pct-l] New Tonight Official Bear Map URL

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 00:49:43 CDT 2007

Just got an email tonight from the forest service.

A map outlining what we've spent many, many hours putting together was just completed and posted by the US Forest Service TONIGHT especially to inform     US PCT THRU-HIKERS!!................................. we are loved.

http://www.sierrawildbear.gov/foodstorage/map032107.pdf 2.2 M (big files)      AND IT'S AWESOME!!!

They (Rob and Tori) will also display this map at the Kick Off next month and answer questions about bears and proper food storage.  Please stop by to thank them.  (other than our list :)  )  this is the first time anyone has compiled such data for us hikers.

Thank You All
This is history in the making

Warner Springs Monty