[pct-l] light weight gaiters

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 08:28:27 CDT 2007

Well, Brian, it's certainly within your Constitutional Rights to expect the
perfect website from everyone; however, I doubt that Dirty Girl is worried
about building the perfect website. I know she's not doing it for the money, since
she apparently donates all her proceeds to various running organizations in
the western US; and she doesn't need the money, since she's a prosecutor. Don't
make her angry.
    She sells an excellent product, for an excellent price ($15), and adds a
huge amount of color to the mundane, boring world of hiker's and runner's
feet. She's having fun; maybe you should loosen up and try to have fun too.
    Incidentally, my pair of her gaiters weighs 1.25 oz, and has no loop
under the foot. I've found no other gaiters close to that weight; in fact I never
considered gaiters until I found hers. A whole lot of those western runners,
the ones who run 100 miles for the hell of it, apparently use her product. Any
week I can hike over 100 miles makes me happy, and I always wear my Dirty
Girl's. Now I even fantasize about her while I hike, hoping she won't prosecute me
for those dirty thoughts.

Bob "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of Texas