[pct-l] Denatured alcohol... safest of the unsafe?

Paul Mitchell paul at bluebrain.ca
Thu Mar 22 05:08:39 CDT 2007

Yeah, I'm not excited about the balancing aspect of this stove.  I don't
like the pot stands that come with some of the other stoves I've picked up
either.  I've been trying to think of an innovative way to provide an easier
balance solution.  Well ... I haven't been thinking very hard.

I talked to Bill (the whitebox stove maker) and he suggested that some have
used tent stakes driven into the ground around the stove to provide some
extra balance.

Paul