[pct-l] Bear Canisters

Ben Gunderson gunderdawg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 22:29:16 CDT 2007

Hey, you shouldn't have to go get your gun, it should always be on you.
I'm going to revolutionize the hiking world.  I do have the natural instinct
to protect my food and will shoot anything that tries to touch it, whether a
bear or my dog.  And when you're packing some heat you don't ever have to
leave the trail to resupply, hikers are very accommodating.  That gives you
more time on trail to enjoy the scenery and the bears.  Best $300 i ever
invested.

Can I get an honest answer on the bear and dog issues?!

I was planning on bringing a dog.  He's kind of like a bear cannister.  I
mean, really, i'm putting all my food in his saddle bags, he isn't that good
of a dog anyways.
Maybe these issues will be addressed in Yogi's book that I just PURCHASED
the other day, so you have to be nice to me, i'm a loyal customer now.  ;)

--
Ben Jackson Gunderson

(734) 216-2182