[pct-l] Rashes and Foot Care

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Mar 20 22:28:26 CDT 2007

Java writes:
What about Body Glide used by  runners?

Body Glide.com is an great  product.  I would certainly think it would be a
candidate for fixing rashes  on the trail.  No problem.

But I like old fashion Bag  Balm.  It was made for cow utters back in the old
days.  It is a  little greasy and has some odor.
That says me all over it.  I  do not relate to trail runners, but I do relate
to cow utters.  I use Bag  Balm almost everyday on my feet.  Excellent.  I
really and  truly wish I was a BodyGlide type guy, but such is not the case.  I
am  a grimy hardcore old fashion backpacker.  Sorry.

Switchback the  Holstein