[pct-l] Stuff Sack / Day Pack

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Tue Mar 20 19:58:56 CDT 2007

1) The REI FLASH UL pack - $25 - 9 ounces, 1094 cubic inches (17L), http://www.rei.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?storeId=8000&catalogId=40000008000&productId=48111574&parent_category_rn=4500509&vcat=REI_SEARCH

2) the Integral Designs Silcoat Backpack - $50, 4-1/2 ounces, 1500 cubic inches (25L). http://www.integraldesigns.com/product_detail.cfm?id=770

3) The Gossamer Gear G6 Whisper pack - $60 (without hipbelt; $90 with), 3.8 ounces, 2000 cubic inches (33L). http://www.gossamergear.com/cgi-bin/gossamergear/g6_whisper_uberlight.html

All have been reviewed at Backpackgeartest.org   See Packs/Frameless Backpacks and Daypacks. http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Packs/Frameless%20Backpacks%20and%20Day%20Packs/

Bob