[pct-l] Heat rash issues, and ventelation.

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Tue Mar 20 10:54:06 CDT 2007

themtgoat at yahoo.com writes:

I loved  these pants on the PCT in 2005. And since they are on sale, perhaps
you  would be interested. They have a built in underwear, that is fairly well

ventalated. They also have shorts on sale to....
ExOfficio Amphi  Pants

The mesh liners didn't work for me at all.  After three days in NM, I  had
chafing around the elastic legs and the tip of my private bled due to the
rubbing.  As soon as I hit the 1st town I cut out the liners and bought  cotton
boxers at Kmart for the rest of the hike and to the relief of my  buddy.

Sly