[pct-l] Chaffing advice from experience

mike hughes huggies08318 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 18:30:18 CDT 2007

 There is nothing like experiencing pain with every
step but it is completely preventable!

My advice and someone might have said it already is to
wear Compression Shorts. Just type it in google and a
million options will come up. Mine are Adidas brand
but I'm sure any brand would work just fine! Not only
are they great for protecting thighs from chaffing but
also keeps the groin and the hamstring nice and warm
preventing injury in that area.

I started using them back in high school while playing
soccer because for some reason I was given some nice
thick thighs to live with. I would get enormous
blisters between the legs before I discovered these
amazing shorts. I even run and hike in the same pair
to this day- the same pair from 10 years ago. Plus
because of their material they never need washing. I
wash them maybe once every two months and that is
after heavy use (I'm not the most hygienic guy
around!!!!).

Good luck and here's to the END OF CHAFFING!!!!