[pct-l] Class of '06

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Mon Mar 19 14:33:28 CDT 2007

Would members of the Class of 2006 please get me your Yahoo email address -- I can't find it in my address book.  Or, please forward this message onto them:

I have the award-winning Independence Fourth of July Parade banner (as well as the Judge's Trophy plaque and the prize blanket) at Hiker Heaven. I'm fairly certain that you'll want the parade banner at the ADZ, and would like to get it to those who may be attending, so you can show your class pride.  It will undoubtedly spark some ideas in the Class of '07 for their possible entry in this year's parade.

Please contact me off list so I can make arrangements to get the banner to you (and back).

L-Rod