[pct-l] Damned it Spock I need answers

Trail Pygmy trailpygmy at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 18 21:29:34 CDT 2007

Hello All,I got some questions...1) Anyone have problems with heat rash or any kind of rash in the groin area and what can be done about it? I currently use antihistimines, anti-fungial creams and often sport a dress (I'm a man) but these solutions aren't very effective.2) What is the snow doing in Tahoe... do you think the nobo herd will be approaching this section round the first week of July? Sooner... later?3) Is there a herd of hikers doing the Campo to Morena hike during the ADZ Gear Expo... if so when?I look forward to seeing the old and new hikers... L-Rod... I COULD be your anti-ADZ rep during the gathering. I'll go as P-Rod... lolaloha, Pygmy"Hike my way or go home."