[pct-l] Pie-o-neer Mail

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 15:04:36 CDT 2007

_gottawalk at pacbell.net_ (mailto:gottawalk at pacbell.net)   writes:

We'll  look for pies when we get to Pie-o-neer Mail. My favorite is  pecan
Actually, I should not have said anything about the pies at Pie-o-neer  Mail.
 I think I bought 6 or 7 pies last year at Julian.  That set me  back $60.

Though I must admit that it was kind of funny to see backpackers watch me  as
I casually carry the boxes over to a picnic table and put them out.   Then I
said here were some desserts if anyone wanted was interested.

Then I just as casually walk back to my vehicle and left.  Ha, ha, ha,  ha.

Switchback the Pie Pan