[pct-l] Jet Boil.....

JoAnn M. Michael jomike at cot.net
Sat Mar 17 14:40:25 CDT 2007

I about as well versed in science as I am in spelling and/or mathematics! so I do not understand the reason, but I've it heard said, it takes longer to heat the same amount of water in a more cylindrical shape than a squat one (i.e., the more common type container). Though they state the Jet Boil with a 3 minute boil time for a liter vs. my Gaz at 3 min. 52 seconds for ?????

are we there yet
(P.S. who is more of the social worker type, though some may doubt that  :) as compared to the intellectual type.)