[pct-l] Drink Mixes

Mark Jernigan footslogger03 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 10:52:25 CDT 2007

Yeah     ...and a lot of those little packets are designed for 16 - 20 oz drink containers too, which is nice because often a hiker doesn't want/need to mix an entire Liter of beverage at at time.

  'Slogger

Hiker97 at aol.com wrote:
  Say, I was down at the evil corporate Walmart Neighborhood Store yesterday.
I notice a lot of new individually packed drink mixes. There was a lot of
new electrolyte mixes too. One was a caffeine breakfast mix drink. Wow.
That is great for folks who need their morning fix before the trail.

I bought the Crystal Light Hydration (lightly lemon flavor). Each pack
weighs .1 ounce or 4 grams and there are 10 to a box. Each pack has vitamins
too. Cool.

I was just surprised at all the new pack mixes out now. They were not there
several weeks ago. If I were a through hiker, I would have lots of these
with me.

Your pal, Switchback the Hydrator

unsubscribe or change options: