[pct-l] New Topic- Paperback Books

Amanda Luff trail_bubbletoes at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 16 17:03:30 CDT 2007

>I love mystery books, so I have a bunch of Tony Hillerman books and the
>complete Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit (which each book is about 10+
>hours!). If you have any good mystery writer suggestions, I'm open to more,
>I need them!

>Tammy T.

Favorite mystery writer is Janet Evanovich.  Laugh out loud funny and easy
to read when the body is exhausted.    Just started reading  Jane Heller
books, also good.  Clive Cussler and Robert Ludlum are classified as action
rather than mystery but I think the line could use some blurring! If you
like Lord of the Rings try Terry Brooks.  His Shannara books are great scifi
classics.  Happy reading!

BT