[pct-l] Data book may go out of print

Lawrence Beals lbealsjr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 11:32:30 CDT 2007

Having it in electronic format would be my preference. And having the
option of getting the Guide Books in electronic format would be great
also - especially when the current update to the OR/WA book runs 50+
pages. I was hoping that they would show up on Trails.com, there are
some other Wilderness Press books there you can download as part of
your membership, but so far no luck.

hike safe

Bear

--