[pct-l] Class of?

Jon Danniken danniken at comcast.net
Fri Mar 16 00:34:15 CDT 2007

Thank you Bill, and thank you, Jeff.

It is unfortunate that some on this list who disagree with my positions, (as
I will admit most currently do), find the need to call me a troll, but I
guess it makes them fell better about themselves.

I stand by every position I have posted on this list, and mean every word,
passionately, and solely out of reverence for the PCT and the land through
which it travels.

Jon