[pct-l] Class of?

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Thu Mar 15 22:43:42 CDT 2007

Carl,

A troll?  Just because you and others on this list don't agree with Jon's contributions to this list does not make him a troll.  Heck, if you were to categorize everyone that submits dumb-ass stuff to this list, you might want to include many others on your list of trolls.

Sometimes I find your posts to be pathetic and/or ridulous, but I have not publically labeled you to be a troll.  Keep in mind, just because one person (or a small group) thinks differently than the majority, does not label them a troll.  Thank goodness our forefathers had the fortitude to press forward with their hopes and dreams even when the majority considered them to be lunatics!

Elevator

From: "Carl & Judy Rush" <elisenme2 at gmail.com>