[pct-l] ADZ thoughts

Greg Hardwick gahardwick at cox.net
Thu Mar 15 21:55:53 CDT 2007

Steel - Introvert in MBTI is not "Introverted" as the dictionary defines it.
Introverted in MBTI is closer to how the person gains their energy and
purpose.  In MBTI that means they go on past experience.  They use their
senses and their experience in the environment.  It is quite misleading.

I am MBTI qualified.  Just want to say that that idea is misleading.  No
flame intended.