[pct-l] Switchback the jokester

jape at nethere.com jape at nethere.com
Thu Mar 15 14:45:50 CDT 2007

Switchback was hiking down the PCT all in a tizzy.  It was getting dark and
he couldn't find a flat space to pitch his tent.  Fearing that he'd have to
hike long into the night, never getting his supper or his beauty sleep, he
cast his eyes to heaven and said,

    "Lord take pity on me.   If you find me a camp site, I'll let those
stong willed women leader types boss me around, and I'll give up all my
piratical ways."

Miraculously, a gorgeous campsite appeared through a break in the trees,
just off the trail.

Swithback looked up again and said, "Never mind, I found one."