[pct-l] Gratitude

Jim Keener jlkeener at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 14:33:46 CDT 2007

Greetings,

I am grateful to Greg, Jason and Carl for starting,
managing and conducting the KOP each year. It is a
very special event, important not only for information
sharing, but for spirit and community building.

I am grateful to the Saufleys, the Andersons and the
Persons for loving, kind care.

I am especially grateful for the PCTA, which is one
organization which conducts its business effectively
and efficiently, with an impact far greater than its
size and budget would suggest.

I am grateful to the Congress for passing the National
Trails Act and to the government agencies which
support the PCT.

I'm too young to remember (smirk), but doesn't the
noise level usually increase to a roar just before
hiking season starts?

Best,
J J

http://electricpath.com