[pct-l] 2003 & 2006 DVD Duplication help needed

The Weathercarrot weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 14:21:28 CDT 2007

Hi -

The 2003 and 2006 class DVD projects are about ready for duplication, and
after exploring various options, we've decided that having it done by a
professional duplication company would be well outside of our budget. Other
possibilities would be to purchase a stand-alone duplicator, which is also
pricey, borrow one from someone for about a month, or find a small number of
volunteers (perhaps 2 or 3 people for each class) who would be willing to
burn 100 to 300 copies each over the next 3 or 4 weeks and mail them to me
in CA by April 13th-ish. They would be reimbursed for blank DVD's and
shipping. Whichever option we go with, I would still want to do all the
shipping of each individual copy myself, so if someone burns a 100-pack for
example, they would send them to me on the spindle rather than in individual
sleeves or cases.

Any thoughts out there? thanks,

wc