[pct-l] New Topic- Paperback Books

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Wed Mar 14 12:06:58 CDT 2007

David,

Thanks for your kindness and moral support.  It's appreciated.  As to a great book for the trail, I thoroughly enjoyed "The Last Season" by Eric Blehm.  It's the true story of the disappearance of backcountry ranger Randy Morgenson in the Sierras, and not only covers the areas where hikers will be walking through, I actually met some of the other rangers mentioned in the book (though I read the book after I hiked).  Great history and stories within the story.

L-Rod