[pct-l] The Ferd is Hact...

Bill & Cathy Frenette tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Tue Mar 13 19:26:29 CDT 2007

Hey Mike  Just wondering if you were going to sign up for the site that I
will be in (hopefully SITE # 5) or another site? So far there are 4 total
for my site, if you do it will be 5. Hope to get more Hikers. and by the way
I won't take my little "Shit Zu" He's to small and would be trail food for a
Lion and my Ruger Black Hawk 44 Mag is to heavy to carry hiking,  but part
of the trail I will have my Bear Vault and as far as Mountain Bikes are
concerned, I dislike those riders immensely. Saturday at the Plateau I was
very close to getting into a fight with a couple of them for riding where
there were prohibited. See you later. Remember "Be Prepared" Ground Pounder
Bill "Semper Fi"