[pct-l] The Herd is a FACT...

The Mountain Goat themtgoat at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 00:10:01 CDT 2007

Wow, everybody is starting "Late" this year, they won't hardly get to enjoy
any of the snow covered peaks. Or the normaly long snow covered trek after Muir Pass. It may even be "easy" to do the Sierra!

Photo North of Muir Pass, doing the PCT in 2005. July 1st.
http://www.trailjournals.com/photos.cfm?id=204441

Carl & Judy Rush      elisenme2 at gmail.com
     Mon Mar 12 22:16:35 CST 2007
Scott,

  I realize that hikers bunching up at the Saufleys has been a problem in
past years, but I believe that this years hikers are aware of this and are
trying to avoid it. As you well know the starting date poll on the PCT2007
yahoo group has ONE person starting the last day of the KO party, with most
starting a week or two before.
Carl