[pct-l] The Herd is the word

csxii at schizoaffective.org csxii at schizoaffective.org
Tue Mar 13 00:12:03 CDT 2007

I wonder what that campground is like with 500 plus people staying in it?
I guess it won't be like Olympic National Park.. :)  I'm trying to brace
myself for an urban camping experience.  I may have to go to Disneyland
after the kick off so I can get away from the crowds... just kidding..

I'm looking forward to attending..

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 21:02:25 -0700, "Jon Danniken" <danniken at comcast.net>
had this to say: