[pct-l] Words about the HERD

The Mountain Goat themtgoat at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 21:52:51 CDT 2007

Thats it. I know what to do. We need to extend the trail South to the Panama Canal. Thats it. Add another 2000 miles!

That will fix my need for a longer trail, and randamize the start dates
more. Of course, the small Mexican towns have no idea whats about to hit them.

Muhahhaaaaaaaaa!
-MG-

yogi      yogihikes at sbcglobal.net
     Mon Mar 12 19:09:40 CST 2007

the-most-snow-EVER-in-the-history-of-the-world..........blah,
blah, blah.  It's beaten to the ground every year
around this time as people get stir crazy.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

--- Len Glassner <