[pct-l] Black Diamond HiLight Tent

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 16:19:25 CDT 2007

wandering_bob at comcast.net writes:

Wife and  I bought the Tarptent Double Rainbow and absolutely love it. My son
and I took  it to Yosemite last summer and it worked great there as well.
Forty ounces,  two vestibules for great flow-through ventilation, gear storage,
and views, 2  doors, and that lovely "porch" feature. The optional liner is not
needed for 3  season use.

Yup, when SMD is mentioned Tarptent is usally close behind, or visa versa,
and deservedly so.   Not only do they make great lightweight  tents/tarps for a
very reasonable price, they're one of us.  I try to  get most all my major
gear from them ULA, and a few other cottage  industry types..

Maybe when they all get rich, they'll remember me!  ; )

Sly
http://www.aol.com.