[pct-l] Water status from Agua Dulce to Walker Pass

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Sat Mar 10 19:31:31 CST 2007

Hopefully someone who lives in the area while chime in. I don't have any
info yet this year on that area, other than the water at Walker Pass was
off on January 21. That campground is often off in winter because of
freeze, but can sometimes be "off" in the hiking season as the water
tank is filled using a generator hauled up from Porterville. Still,
there should be water in the trough/cistern on the road mentioned in the
guidebook.

I won't guess on Cottonwood Creek, but the springs you mentioned
"should" have water all year. The fire tanks in some areas like Landers
Meadow and Red Rock almost always have water.

Not much help I know. If you let us know what you find that will benefit
those that follow you.

Enjoy!

AsABat
www.4jeffrey.net/pctwater