[pct-l] Perfect for Hiking Introductions

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Mar 10 12:18:10 CST 2007

I want you to get your thru hike  off to a good start.  So, I suggest that
you go to this site and purchase  one these products.  What a better way to
introduce yourself to your new  trail friends.  And I bet you get a neat trailname
out this.  Go  to:

_www.pacoutdoor.com/2007/index.cfm?action=product&productID=123&groupID=33&fam
ilyID=2_
(http://www.pacoutdoor.com/2007/index.cfm?action=product&productID=123&groupID=33&familyID=2)

I think I will get some and plant them on seat cushions at the  Kickoff.  You
do not have to thank me for all the attention you are going  to get.

Switchback the  Whopper
http://www.aol.com.