[pct-l] Public Announcement - New Backpack Harness

jdrows at comcast.net jdrows at comcast.net
Thu Mar 8 14:51:15 CST 2007

StS
These might be helpful for those wonderful Trail Angels supplying water caches but I'm not sure I see any application for backpacking.  We're trying to reduce the weight on our shoulders, not increase it.  I fear these straps do the latter.  Non-impact is good, non-weight is much better.

JD the skeptic

From: Hiker97 at aol.com