[pct-l] we need your help

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Wed Mar 7 17:44:29 CST 2007

I would echo what Warner Springs Monty says; very few thru-hikers want to pay up for the the pre-packaged backpacker meals, instead going for Lipton pasta sides, Idaho mashed potato mixes, mac'n'cheese, and ramens. Some also like couscous and quinois.  Unlike your typical shoppers, the hiker the calorie content the better.

L-Rod