[pct-l] Mt. Hardwear

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at citlink.net
Tue Mar 6 21:59:59 CST 2007

Bill,
Yeah, ...pretty weird, I had a typo, but before I caught it, I was still
getting
into the site maybe 50% of the time...only it opened with 'Opps'. Even now,
after correcting things (it's 'cgi', not 'cgl) it doesn't want to open.  I
can get it by Googling at www.backpackinglight.com .  Scroll down to
clothing, when it opens, there are hats!  The one I own is listed
there...keep scrolling past it to get to the possum fur beanie that is a
possum/merino blend.  Phil sez that particular mix of fleece and fur is
called merino mink by the Kiwis.  Hope this works for you.

t: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 3:38 PM
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Mt. Hardwear