[pct-l] date to start out

Andy Joiner andrewcjoiner at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 15:50:55 CST 2007

Hello, new to the list...trying to soak up as much info as I can

For example, when would one have to start out on a through-hike in order to reach the Sierra at around the dates mentioned in the last digest? (seems like the first week of June). Also, what is generally considered the latest feasible date for starting a northbound thru-hike?

thanks in advance

Andy
ps, sorry if this is a repost, last time I mistakenly quoted the whole digest and it did not get through