[pct-l] Pack Covers and Pirates

dsaufley at sprynet.com dsaufley at sprynet.com
Tue Mar 6 11:54:22 CST 2007

I made my own pack cover (and liner) with 1.1 ripstop impregnated silnylon.  It was super simple.  I cut a piece of silnylon that was large enough to enfold my pack, then folded over the edge and sewed a pocket, though which I threaded some thin elastic, and then attached one of those thingamabobs to cinch the elastic.  I even made a little self-attached pouch to stuff it in.  It all worked great in those Sierra thunderstorms!

L-Rod