[pct-l] Mp3 player recommendations?

Stephanie Wilson taurodea at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 21:11:11 CST 2007

Thanks so much for all the input about a decent mp3 player. There was
a good consensus on the Creative Zen Nanos and the Sandisk Sansas. I
ended up getting the Sansa 1GB, in pink. :) I think it'll be enough
for my needs - it's drag and drop, it's got FM radio & presets, voice
recording, plays mp3 and wma, runs on 1 AAA, has a backlight, an
auto-off and sleep function, and weighs about 1 oz. It'll be easy for
me to add fresh music and podcasts whenever I have access to the
internet. Price was $50 at a local Best Buy. Not too shabby, and I
think it'll be exactly what I needed.

Thanks everyone!

Steph
PCT 07