[pct-l] Req. for picking up your boarding ticket at the airport

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Thu Mar 1 17:35:46 CST 2007

In a message dated 3/1/2007 6:30:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mary.moynihan at gmail.com writes:

When you  are picking up your ticket at the airport, besides your ID, do you
also  need the credit card you purchased the ticket with?
I can't remember what I  needed the last time I flew and I do remember the
Greyhound busline  requiring me to have the credit card I purrchsed  my
ticket.

I just bought a ticket through Travelocity and it appeared some,  but not
all, airlines do request you show or scan (kiosk) the same  card.

You may want to call.

Sly
http://www.aol.com.